Friday 18 December 2009

Songs of the Week - Ellie Goulding



This little madam has been popping up all over the place lately and rightly so. I am quiet favorable to the lady vocalists especially if they are on the touch of the whiny side so it's little wonder that I'm loving on Ellie. British born same year as me (1986) and looks like I'm not the only one loving on her as she has just won Critics' Choice prize for the 2010 Brit Awards. Numerous covers and a few single and remixes to die for (Baby Monsters remix blows my mind) I can say I'm excited for her album which is being launched early next year.

So here we are, enjoy (click DivShare to download)

Under the Sheets


Under the Sheets Baby Monster Remix


Fighter Plane


Sleepy Head (Passion Pit Cover) Starsmith Remix


Be Mine (Robyn Cover) featuring Erik Hassle


"We're under the sheets and you’re killing me
In our house made of paper, and you’re words all over me"

No comments:

Post a Comment