Monday 11 January 2010

General Ramblings - A little more Chicago, a little less New York



Jaco Haasbroek

Today is a bit of an up and downer, full of emotions and the lack there of. But I have to say it for the first time finally feels like a new year, thanks funny enough to the reminder of all the same things of last year. The oddness of being back at work with a small twinge of tiredness from the night before. I have to say that my heart still feels numb from Friday night but I have a feeling that this numbness too shall pass soon.

So I will miss shoe but till then I will be listening to a little more Animal Collective, a little less Iron and Wine (early morning music). Why Animal Collective? Well these boys keep popping up everywhere in various "album of the year articles" for their Merriweather Post Pavillion awesomeness and so time seemed right to hit them up again... plus they're just happier really.

Thus today's songs are Iron & Wine Trapeze Swinger and Animal Collective My Girls... for my shoe. Enjoy.
Trapeze Swinger


My Girls


"Please Remember me, Happily"

No comments:

Post a Comment